Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random Thoughts This Weekend

1) Congratulations to Brad and Eileen on the birth of their daughter Lillian!  Wishing you all the best!

2) To all the overweight, middle-aged men cutting their lawn shirtless on their riding mowers - stop it, you're scaring my son.

Okay, you're scaring me.  It's like 75 degrees out, be a man and tough it out.

3) I'm fairly certain that a Girl Scout troop could do a better job of protecting Aaron Rodgers than the Green Bay offensive line.  They'd probably tackle better than the defense as well.  I would like to see the all-Girl Scout team idea instituted within the next few weeks.

4) Before a govenment declares war I think everyone involved in the decision should be forced to listen to Chromeo's "Bonafied Lovin" for 24 hours straight, then immediately decide.

5) Speaking of Chromeo, their Fancy Footwork album should similarly be used as a kind of music appreciation reprogramming.  It's not that it's great, just a great bassline (Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week)

No comments: